Our people, culture, continual training and development of our employees makes International Cooling Tower an industry leader.
ICT’s field operations complete over 1,000,000 man hours annually and we have over 800 employees across North America.
WHO WE work with
We employ the following roles and categories:
- Skilled Trades – Cooling Tower Carpenters, Scaffolders, Operators, Millwrights, Pipe fitters, Laborers
- Field Management / Onsite Leadership
- Health, Safety & Environment Professionals
- Engineering, Estimating & Project Management Professionals
- Finance, Management & Administrative
We have a successful track record of designing and constructing the largest and most complex cooling tower projects in North America. Our experienced engineering team has the ability to design and provide aftermarket modification capabilities ensuring the highest quality of every project we complete ranging in value from $1 Million to +$40 Million. The project management team and seasoned construction management professionals lead our projects from the development of customized cooling solutions during the design process through to field completion.